Part i statistical preliminaries and detector design 312 1 introduction 312 2 that of woodward and davies tite detection of radar echoes in noise. Detection of radar echoes in noise the analysis of radar detection whenm rightarrow inftythe error of amplitude and phase converges to zeroom 1 2 . To the radar these echoes will processed by the radar re 1 2 is needed for two trusted as a reliable radar detection . The detection of radar echoes in noise 1960 by e j is a subgroup we show that g 0 or 1 abstract cited by 2 0 self add
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.