Any substance that is alkaline turns red litmus paper blue when a litmus test is carried out with paper strips ammonia gas baking soda and limewater are all alkaline. Litmus paper is used to test whether the given solution is acidic or alkaline in nature the red litmus paper turns blue indicating the given solution as alkaline . Any acidic solution can turn litmus paper red or close to red if you want a specific solution a common chemistry class solution like hydrochloric acid
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.